• Efficiency First California is a non-profit trade organization that represents and promotes contractors committed to energy efficiency and a clean energy future in California
• Highlights from the 2023 BPA National Home Performance Conference
• EFCA Supports AB 593 California Building Emission Reduction Strategies (Haney)
The Voice for Energy Efficiency & Clean Energy Contractors
• We advocate for contractors
• We provide resources to keep you informed
• We offer exclusive industry related discounts
• We build your community & support networks
Top Reasons to Join
• Founded by contractors, representing contractors in California for over 20 years
• We proactively help protect the collective interests of Clean Energy contractors
• EFCA is your community; we can help you stay current, and become more successful
Welcome to Efficiency First California!
Your Membership Is Important
Be a part of the transition to California's clean energy future
Clean Energy & Energy Efficiency Training & Events
California Contractor Advocacy
We work closely with you, our members, to identify issues and challenges important to the industry's success and to bring those concerns and recommendations to regulatory, government, and utility partners in California.
We think one of the primary roles of a trade organization is to be a source of information. Our newsletters and blogs are intended to provide updates and insights into the energy efficiency industry in California.
Contractor's Perspective Blog
Every month we post a new blog on various topics in the clean energy, energy efficiency, and home performance industry. Make sure to sign up for our newsletter to get an update every month!