Benefits of Membership
Efficiency First California is a member-based, non-profit, trade organization for energy efficiency and clean energy contractors in California.
We represent contractors in state policy discussions and provide up to date information to our members on issues critical to the future success of their businesses.
We strive to build a sustainable marketplace that will ensure the long-term success of the industry and the health of our state and its residents.
Your membership is important. Be a part of the transition to California's clean energy future. The more members, the larger our voice.
We Advocate for Contractors
Efficiency First California represents contractors in state policy discussions and provides up-to-date information to our members on issues critical to the future success of their businesses. Here are examples of our on-going advocacy:
- We participate in policy discussions at the state & federal level
- We directly communicate with key stakeholders
- We promote energy efficiency and clean energy to California residents and businesses
- We pay close attention to industry developments affecting your business so you don’t have to
We Provide Resources to Keep You Informed
Efficiency First California has these resources available for our members. We are a solid source of information to help you grow your business and keep you informed.
- EFCA Contractor Newsletter
- EFCA Blog
- Contractors' Calendar
- Continuing Education for Contractors
- Useful list of Industry Acronyms
- Air Leakage Calculator / SLA
- We also can provide you with access to experts
We Give You Exclusive Industry Discounts
Efficiency First California has arranged a range of discounts for everything from: marketing services -- to building science tools. We help run your business and save you money. See the current list of discounts.
We Build Community and Support Networks
Efficiency First California brings contractors together to collaborate, discuss issues and help each other through our:
- Social media promotion and support of our members
- Participation in industry conferences within California and Nationally
- Collaboration with Industry Partners
We offer a variety of membership levels to meet your needs.
All memberships provide full benefits for you and up to five of your valued staff & crew for one company membership price (except the Individual membership level).
We offer monthly payment options for all membership levels (please see below).
Want to contribute but have limited resources? Your opinion is valuable. We have an allocated number of scholarships. Just ask.
- $350 per year or $35 per month
- $250 per year or $25 per month
- $100 per year or $10 per month
Non-Profit / Government Member
- $300 per year or $30 per month
Industry Supporter Member
- $1,000 per year or $100 per month