Administrative Assistant - Remote Position
Efficiency First California is a non-profit trade organization representing clean energy contractors statewide. We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant. Our team has been working remotely for over six years, with occasional meetings at our Sonoma office.
The right candidate will be an organized, responsible, self-starter with a "can-do" attitude. We are looking for a team player with a great attitude who appreciates the flexibility of remote working but can still produce and meet deadlines. Some customer experience or software support-related experience would be helpful. Attitude is everything.
- Flexible schedule – Mostly remote with some meetings in Sonoma
- Family first – Realistic priorities
- Positive Social Benefit – We are making a difference
- Established – The organization is stable; we will be 20 years old this May
- Benefits - Paid days off, Vacation days, Sick days, Health care, Phone allowance
Need to be:
- Honest with good communication skills
- Organized – A good note taker and able to manage lots of information
- Customer friendly - Comfortable speaking to our members
- Self-starter - You will need to manage your own time
- Great attitude - You must have a “do what it takes” attitude
- Comfortable working remote – Mac based work environment. We can help with technology
- Task-based work – Willing to do what is needed
- Sustainability / Environmentally concerned – We support clean energy and decarbonization
- Tech Savvy - Software development, software support, software integrations, e-commerce
- Organizational - Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Learning Management Systems (LMS), Database management, Project tracking
- Customer Service - Must be a people person
- Computer skills - Solid grasp of Dropbox, Google G-suite, MS office, Video conferencing tools
- Residential construction/contracting - Some knowledge of the industry
- Non-profit experience helpful
- Tech customer service a plus
- Utility rebate program management a plus
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume as an attachment. Use the body of the email as your cover letter. You may include additional details in the body of the email about your current situation if desired.
The position listing is for a full-time position, between 30 to 40 hours per week with hourly compensation at $22-25 per hour. We are open to considering a part-time arrangement as well. This position is available immediately.