EFCA Contractor Collaboration Forums
Efficiency First California facilitates two monthly Collaboration Forums where home performance contractors, utility representatives, and Energy Upgrade California program implementers convene monthly to “talk plainly” about market challenges, focus on and expedite problem solving, perpetuate mutual understanding, and join forces for a constructive collaboration in pursuit of a vital scalable marketplace. These forums help market partners:
- Surface critical “friction points” impacting program and contractor success,
- Understand the complex policy/regulatory/program environment,
- Identify appropriate leverage points and action steps for specific issues,
- Clarify, package, and present issues to the appropriate program partner(s) for action, and
- Expedite the design and implementation of solutions informed by contractor input.
The Southern California Collaboration Forum (also known as the LA call) meets quarterly on the second Tuesday of the month from 10 to 11 a.m.
The Northern California Collaboration Forum (also known as the NorCal Forum) meets quarterly on the fourth Tuesday of the month from 10 to 11 a.m.
Go to the contact us page to sign up for meeting and Forum invitations